Sunday, November 20, 2011

Breyers Blasts - Chips Ahoy

I'm pretty familiar with the Breyer's blasts, but never leaned toward this one. I had been wanting to have some chips ahoy for awhile, why not in ice cream form!? I think i made a good decision.
Here is the description. I love the non artificial part. I hate when they say Natural and Artificial Flavor....makes me feel bad. Anyways this guy has a fudge swirl. As you can see below, at the bottom of the picture is where this fudge appeared the most. It was more of a syrup but boy was it good. And the cookies! Now i don't know if its because its been a while since Ive had chips ahoy, but the cookies were better than cookie dough. I think its good to change your cookie in your ice cream up a bit. All in all this was yummm. The fudge swirl and consistency of the cookies was bomb. 

and this my friends, is where the ice cream ends up...

No comments:

Post a Comment