Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mint Chocolate Cookie Crumble - Safeway SELECT

Here we are. My first ICE CREAM review! This guy here, was a spontaneous choice. I wanted oreos and mint, and this was a choice. Said WHY NOT!? Safeway is a grocery store up north in case you aren't familiar. I have tried many of their ice creams, they also have pints. This one here, was not too shabby. The mint was indeed refreshing, and quite strong for my liking. Going into it, I only suspected to get mint ice cream and cookies. I was happy to find a very chocolaty cookie swirl. It reminded me very much of Ben & Jerry's swirls. The cookie quantity was OK, not the best. 
At the time of eating this I also had Mint Moose Tracks in the fridge, I decided to compare. The cookie mint was much stronger and the moose track one tasted diluted. Overall, i liked the cookie crumble because of the lovely swirl. I recommend this flavor for hardcore mint  fans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment